Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yep, It's been awhile

rather than trying to go back and remember everything that has happened sicnce my last post, which would be impossible, i'll just start with the recent.

We just got back home from the State Convention, which was wonderful. Saturday night, many were seeking the Lord in the altar and i decided i wanted to be prayed for. The Lord really, really touched me in this prayer. I have had a situation that i've been praying about, and i can honestly say that the Lord is answering that prayer for me. PRAYER WORKS!!
I love the Lord and want to be faithful to Him.

Guess what?! The Johnsons showed up unexpectedly which means i got to spend time with my buddy, Kailee. She and I have bonded.



Today the convention was also good, and the icing on the cake was that my grandad came back to Antioch for another year. I love conventions because i also get to see all my friends. I'm a social butterfly and love to fellowship.

Another cool thing is that VBS starts this week and it is always awesome! Come if you can and get a blessing!

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

this morning kailee said 'can we go to church today?'

ahh, keep praying morgan!

Morgan said...

oh how sweet. i will!

Katie said...

you mean you saw your best friend? since i was replaced! hah.

i wish i could have gone!!!!!

Jessica G. said...

POST!!!!