Monday, August 11, 2008

-Assembly-

I got to be at the entire assembly this year.  I went down with my Nanny and Granddad.  I invited Katie to go with me.  It was very tiring, but i'm glad i got to go.  I fell asleep last night in the car on our way home.  My Dad says it was around 6.  I came in, laid on the couch, and went right back to sleep!  My dad put me to bed sometime later, and i slept until this morning.  I was so tired that I slept all night in the outfit that i had worn to church. I slept about 16 hours!  


The assembly was awesome!  The spirit of the Lord was truly there. I love The Church of God.  

I am sure alot of you know by now, but my Nanny and Granddad will be moving, because my Granddad was appointed as the Regional Overseer for Georgia and Florida.  I have cried many tears over this, but as long as we all stay in the will of the Lord everything will be okay.  

Okay well some of the youth is going to play football tonight. So i'm gone.
See ya
-mo
  

2 comments:

Tam said...

yep....as long as we seek God's will and keep ourselves there...we will certainly be O.K.....actually better than O.K.

I love you baby girl and words CANNOT describe how proud of you that I am!!!!!!!!!

Kasey said...

I love u mo.