Monday, September 22, 2008

This is completely awesome!

Thursday I had a soccer game.  We won!  The score ended up 11-2.  I scored 2 :]  

I said that to say, I am talking to Brandon, and he told me that the results of the game were in the Gallatin Newspaper.  And MY NAME was mentioned!!!  Here is what it said:

"AARON ACADEMY RIPS NCS: The Aaron Academy girls soccer team rolled to an 11-2 win over Nashville Christian School on thursday. The Lady Royals led 8-2 at halftime. Both Bethany Davis and Joanna Myers scored three goals, and Morgan Fox tallied twice. Olivia Caldwell, Beth Haynes and Rachel Tooley all scored one goal for the winners. Lindsey Edwards provided three assists, and Caldwell, Myers and Haynes also had assists. Allision Davis and Jenn Tennut each had a save for Aaron Academy."

Isnt that super cool?!
I love it!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Super Cool.....your famous!!! ha!

Vic said...

May I have your autograph??? Congrats!!!