Sunday, September 7, 2008

Catching up!

If I do say so myself...i'm not very good at posting often.  But at least I update you guys every now and then, right?


Okay, so I will start with Friday night.  Some of the youth from Antioch went to the Portland church for their youth activity night.  We played games, fellow-shipped, and had a wonderful time.  I didn't get home that night until after 2am!  

Saturday, I slept in, of course.  My mom invited me to go to the hospital with her and Les to visit Megan & Ricky.  Once we got there, baby Olivia had already been born.  I didn't get to see her in person because we had to leave, but I have seen pictures.
We then picked up the guys (Rick & my Dad) and headed to the funeral home to visit the Frizzell family.  
Afterwards we went to eat with the Suttons.  It was great getting to spend that time with them.

This mornings service went very well.  Brother Sutton preached a great message!

As of the moment, I am chillaxin on the couch with my mom.  We have church again tonight starting at 6pm.  Then after service we are having food and fellowship for each of us to really get to know our new pastor and pastors wife.

Okay, I should totally be proud of myself!  My post was long! BAM! thats what i'm talkin' bout!

Alright, i'm gone.
~mo

3 comments:

Sara said...

It was good to finally meet you! =)

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.