Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I can't believe it...

It's already my birthday again.  It seems like it came so fast.  I am 14 today at 4:04 pm.


Saturday, me & my moms side of the family went to Hickory Falls for lunch to celebrate mine and Brad's birthday.  I got money, a gift card, and a shirt. Yessss! :)

Yesterday, Sister Laura picked me up around 11:30 am, and she took me to O'Charley's for lunch. We had a wonderful time.  Not only did she buy my meal, but she also gave me a card with more cash! How sweet is that?!  We talked about pretty much everything.  I have a couple of pictures that i will post later.

Tonight, my Dads side of the family is coming over!  They will be getting here about 6:30pm.  We are having barbecue!  My mom is also baking a chocolate cake!

Next Saturday, the 11th, me and my friends (my age) are going to Cool Springs Mall.  We are practically spending the whole day there!  The best part is that there is not going to be a "chaperon".  It's just the girls! :)

Thanks to everyone for wishing me a happy birthday! 
Love 
~mo

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Love!!

Tam said...

I love you peanut butter and jelly!!!!! I'm proud of you!

your my sweetness now and forever
Happy Birthday!!!!!!

mommy

AKCameraGuy said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MORGAN!!

~M.Peter