Monday, November 3, 2008

Time for a post..

Man, time flies by so fast!  I haven't posted in such a long time! Hopefully I will start posting more often :)
After all, since I have this thing..I might as well keep it updated.

Well, voting is tomorrow! Who are you guys voting for?

Tomorrow night I am going to the church, along with some other youth from the church, to practice a christmas play we are putting on. I think i am suppose to be a girl named Jamie. :)

Soccer is sadly over, for the most part. I have a soccer banquet Thursday night, super excited about that!! And then I have a soccer tournament coming up that i will be playing in. But after that, soccer wont be starting back until spring.

I got a new phone!! For those of you who didn't know. It is a pretty blue palm centro. :) I LOVE IT!


Autumn is making dinner downstairs.  We're having baked chicken of some sort.  She says it's really good! :)
After dinner, Autumn and I are going to Rue 21.  I'm hoping to find some really good deals.  Last time i was there, i bought a SUPER cute shirt that was on sale!  After tax was added it was a little over $4 dollars! CHEAP! I LOVE CLEARANCE!

Oh yeah! Just remembered something pretty cool that happened today!
This morning, I had a Spanish class.  They are normally on Wednesdays, But Mrs. Lynn, and Katie will be gone to Virginia this Wednesday, so we changed the class day to today.  It was earlier than normal, too.  But getting to the point, I went to Mrs. Lynn's house and we (Mrs. Lynn, Katie, and I) drove to the library in Murfreesboro for the class.  When we got there, My teacher wasn't there yet.  We waited for a bit, then Mrs. Lynn called her.  She answered saying she FORGOT ABOUT THE CLASS! :)  Might not seem like a big deal, but Katie, and I both were very happy! :)

Okay, well i'm gone!!!
~mo

2 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Brandon Shaw said...

Ahem.. time for ANOTHER post.. :P