Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

Backing up just a bit, I had a really good Christmas! But then again, I always do!  One of my favorite clothing stores is Hollister, and I ended up with about $150.00 in giftcards.  I've already spent a good chunk of it, shopping with my Nanny and Andrea...and it hasn't even been a week yet!  But thats me...Shopping Queen!!  


Can you believe in just a few shirt hours it'll be 2009?  Crazy how fast years go!  But that means just one more year closer to Jesus coming back!

Tonight, my Mom is having a band service at our house.  So, she's cleaning house & I'm not..hahaha.  But, she does want me to help.  And being the wonderful daughter that I am (hehe), I probably will!

Tonight, I think Katie, Gracee, and I are having a sleep-over at Katie's house after the band service.  Should be fun!

If i don't post again before '09...which I probably won't, remember to start the New Year with Jesus, and keep him top priority through the whole year.

3 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

Shirt.. :P

Happy New Years!

Kasey said...

Love ya.

Jessica G. said...

I was about to say the same thing Brandon.