Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm Back

I'm alive.  

You all know by now that I got quite sick early Friday morning.  I am alot better now.  It was some kind of stomach bug I assume.  I'm sure you guys have heard enough of "my barfing" thanks to my mom...lol...so moving on.

I'm going to invite Katie to spend then night tonight...Katie? want to?
If so, I'm planning on us watching a movie and chillin' at my place :)

American Idol starts tonight!  It's just the beginning, Of course...so there are going to be some pretty bad auditions.  It's gonna be funny!

Well, I need to do school.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Morgan I'm glad that you are doing better it is no fun to be sick.

Erika J. said...

thanks for the AI reminder!

Tam said...

your new background is cute!

emily said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better. I miss your face. I have been back almost a week and haven't gotten to see my Sunshine.