Thursday, January 22, 2009

Face, Shopping, & Revival

Last weekend, I stayed with Brennan.  Saturday night, I used her face wash.  It was too strong for my face....(It was "Clean & Clear", which is actually for acne)  I woke up Sunday morning, and headed to church.  That day, my mom said my face looked flushed.  I then washed my face with my own face wash, in hopes of it helping my skin.  I washed it...and washed it...and washed it.  Finally, while I was washing it yet again, my mom realized what I had been doing.  She then said to me... "Morgan! You AREN'T washing your face AGAIN?!?!" I was like..."Yeah..."  She then informed me that washing my face so much (even though i was using my own, light face wash) strips your skin from it's natural oils.  Of course, after finding that out...I put my face wash down..lol.  

My face is just dry, now.  I've been putting moisturizer on.  Hopefully that will clear this up completely.

Today, My mom, Katie, and I are going to a few stores.  I have a jacket i might be exchanging for a different size, and...One of my giftcards, that i have used already...still has some cash on it, but they never gave the card back.  So, i'm gonna show them the receipt, and hopefully they'll give me what they owe me!

The Revival starts tonight.  It's going to be amazing. Bring on the Miracles!

2 comments:

Katie said...

why hasn't anyone commented?? :(

I LOVE YOU!

Katie said...

You should post again.. :)