Friday, January 16, 2009

short post

So I have been with Katie for about 3 days now!  I have spent the night the past 2 nights.  DCT...(my homeschooler school) got cancelled due to the freezing weather.  My mom, and Mrs Lynn decided to an "In service" day...meaning...no school at all.  :D So that's pretty nice.


Tonight, I am finally going to a movie night at Em's house.  Not sure what we are watching yet.  But, i'm sure it'll be fun.

It's cold!  I'm actually glad...unlike alot of people.  It's winter...It's suppose to be cold.

Mmkay. So I guess i'm done.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Guess what?
You are my very best friend and I love you bunches and bunches and bunches and we will be best friends for ever and ever and ever, even when we're old and crippled in wheel chairs at the nursing home ;)

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!