Thursday, March 5, 2009

High School Musical =)

So most of you know about the High School Musical performance that my school is putting on.  It's going to be so much fun :) I got Gabriella!


I have practice today!  We are going through the play, and practicing where/when we come in the scene..and all that good stuff.  

I'm going to have to practice on getting comfortable on stage.  I know I can be outgoing and whatnot, but infront of an audience, performing, I get very nervous.  But I'm going to try my best to get confident, and comfortable.

The performance is POSSIBLY going to be April 24, as well as April 25th.  Let me know if you can make it =)

I'm upstairs in my room, and my mom (who is downstairs) texted me asking what i was doing..weirdo ;) haha.
 She said to do school, therefore, I have am ending this post.

Have a good day!
-mo

5 comments:

Tam said...

Weirdo....Weirdo!!!!! your grounded!

just kidding!

Dandy Andy said...

haha tam.
yayaya i can't wait to see your debut!
i'll be there of course

Netty said...

I want to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaDonna said...

I'm planning on being there - me, jake, lindz, and chels. Can't wait to see you be Gabriella.

Anonymous said...

You go girl! :o)