Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fun Day

First and foremost, I want to thank the Lord for keeping us all safe during the bad weather yesterday.  I had just got back to school (I had gone to get lunch with some school friends) when we heard that we were all having to go into the basement. It was actually cool...
I've never done that at school before.  We stayed in the basement for about an hour and a half-two hours.  But, the Lord did keep us safe!

Today, there is an Easter egg hunt/cookout at the church! I am in charge of hiding the eggs for the kids, and also separating the kids into fair age groups.  It's going to be fun :) I love working with kids.  

Later tonight, I'm going to Chucky Cheese for Tristan's 3rd birthday.  That should be fun, as well.

It's going to be a fun day!

Tomorrow, my moms side of the family is coming to our house for Easter.  I have to clean my room & give the dogs a bath before they come. (but, I owe my parents money for something... and by doing these chores, I'm getting out of parent debt.. haha)

Have a Happy Easter, and don't think of it as JUST a day to get with family and eat lots of food. But, remember the sacrifice that was made in our behalf, and that HE STILL LIVES.

p.s. My High School Musical performance has been moved back to the 18th and 19th of MAY. Some people have had questions asking if they will need to buy tickets for the performance...It's a free performance!!
Anymore questions, ask me!

2 comments:

Tam said...

good post, baby girl!

Dandy Andy said...

aw man, i gotta wait longer to see HSM, but it's going to be fantastic! i can't wait!