Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"WAIT, WAAAIT!!!!!!!!"

Last night, after we had family devotion, we all sat upstairs and talked for a while.  (including Chels, as I said before, she is staying with us).  After a little time passed, I decided I was going to find some riddles on google, and ask them to the family.  Dad figured some out, Chandler figured some out, and Chels figured some out.  Poor mom was awful.  She couldn't get any!  Dad decided he was tired, and ready to go to bed.  So off he went.  The rest of us wouldn't let my mom leave without solving one of these riddles.  She had the hardest time thinking outside the box to come up with the answer.  Mom just gave up.  So we ended up letting her go downstairs to get ready for bed.  She obviously heard me ask the last riddle to Chandler and Chels.  The riddle was "what has a ring, but no finger?"  Cha and Chels were stumped.  They couldn't think.  Well, guess what we hear coming from the kitchen downstairs "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mom bolts up the stairs..."I THINK I KNOW THIS ONE!!!!!"....."A TELEPHONE"  That was the right answer!  Mom got ecstatic over getting that riddle solved!!  
What a night!

I'm learning how to drive!!
My mom let me drive around my neighborhood last night!  She said I did really good!  I hardly have any experience.  I definitely need to have some practice before my learners permit driving test this year.  It was sooo much fun!  I absolutely loved it!

Well, I have spanish class this morning.  I should probably start getting ready.  I only have a couple more classes until summer!  I might be taking spanish 2 on the computer next year.  I really hope that's what we decide to do.

Later.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm commenting because no one has yet, and because it's nighttime and i'm not with you... sad day. :P

mayberrychick95 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan said...

pity comment. thanks chels. ;)

Michael said...

lol thats funny. Good for sis tammy