Monday, May 4, 2009

Lots to catch up on

Is blogger world dying?  Seems like Facebook has taken over.


Anyways, Chelsei is staying with us for about 2 weeks!  She's with us until DonDon comes back for Jordan's graduation.  It's pretty awesome!

I need a haircut...TERRIBLY.  The ends of my hair are literally splitting.  Thankfully, I'll be able to get one soon!

I also need to go to the orthodontist.  My retainer broke one night while I was sleeping in it.  Obviously, it wasn't my fault.. so hopefully they won't charge us for it.

My mom and I are going shopping sometime this week!  I need summer clothes!!

Um, lets see... Oh yeah..
I sold my phone!  My blue Palm Centro is gone!  I sold it through Craigslist.  I'm using the money I got plus some more i'm going to earn to buy a new one.  I'm gonna get a Blue Blackjack II.  Right now, I'm using my dads old phone.  It's just a little black flip phone, but it'll do until i get my new one.

HSM practices are getting intense!  It's getting nerve-racking.  I'm definitely not letting my nerves get the best of me, though!
We have bright lights to brighten up most of the stage, a spotlight for the people talking, and a disco ball so far.  I'm think my drama teacher said more lights are coming.  I have memorized practically all my lines, so that's nice! 

Soccer starts in the Fall for me!  I can't wait!  Of course, I'm playing for my school.  (Aaron Academy)

Anyways,  I'm finished.

2 comments:

Tam said...

Let's go shopping tomorrow....K?

Katie said...

Ahh, I love you! :) BFF!