Monday, August 18, 2008

So..

what'cha think of the new look? I thought it was time for a change.

School started today. Not so bad. I'm doing Algebra 1 this year. Mom started me a year early because i'm a genius!!!!!! Just kidding, we are going to be doing it over the next 2 years. Today was pretty easy but i'm sure it will get harder as we go. I also did History, Science & Grammar.

I am taking Drama this year at our tutorial. People have told me i will be good at this class, and i hope they are right.

Be praying that Autumns surgery goes smoothly. It is at 10am tomorrow morning.

I'm gonna go eat dinner now. Chicken and rice, here i come!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Before the year is over, you will be teaching the teacher Drama....you Drama Queen you!! HA!!!

Netty said...

I like the new look!
Hey I start school on the morning!!!
Its been a while!
Sure hope I don't get in trouble for talking in class!
LOL!