Monday, December 1, 2008

It snowed today.....

But of course I didn't see it.  I was in bed until 1:30pm!  I must be growing or something.  I've been sleeping & eating like craaazy!  Speaking of eating like crazy, let me share my "menu" from yesterday.

We stopped on the way home from church and grabbed subway.  I ate a FOOTLONG!  First time i've EVER done that!!  I could have stopped eating after the 6in. and some of the other half but Chandler kept nagging me saying "THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN EAT A FOOTLONG"...So...being the little sister that i am, i just HAD to prove him wrong, and scarfed that puppy down!  I about puked after the last bite...but i did it!

Last night after service, several of us went to iHop.  I ate 2 buttermilk pancakes, 2 pieces of bacon, and 2 scrambled eggs, part of a chocolate chip pancake & 2 small chicken tenders!  Now THAT'S some food! ....but what can i say?  I'm a growing girl!

School started back today, after a week-long break.  It's always hard getting back into the "groove" of school after breaks. 
In just a couple weeks, I get a 2 week break for Christmas.  Ahhh, ya gotta love it!
Speaking of Christmas...Is anyone else as excited as me?  I LOVE Christmas!!
My Mom has the house decorated.  Usually i decorate my room.  Hmmmm...come to think of it, i need to do that.  Maybe tomorrow.

And speaking of tomorrow, it's almost that time.  It's 11:54pm.  I'm outta here!

2 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

You posted! Well, I for one am stoked about christmas. :D

emily said...

wow, that ihop meal you had is amazing...like a football player ^^ i miss you man.