Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday Morning.

I am up!  For those of you who read my previous post know that I slept in very late yesterday.  My Mom made sure I didn't do that today.  Soooo, awake I am!


I slept in Autumns bed last night.  (when she went home-she left her bed here.  She couldn't have brought it in her small car, anyways.)  Her bed is amazingly comfortable... seriously!!  The down side of sleeping in that bed last night was that my Mom just recently bought a new comforter and sheets for it, and has not washed them yet.  When she got them, she just put them straight on the bed.  So i climbed into the most comfortable bed ever with gross-stiff-icky-uncomfortable sheets!  I could have gone upstairs to my bed, but that would have taken too much effort.  So I covered my pillow with one of my soft blankets and went to sleep.  

I am actually glad that i did get up this morning!  Like i have said before, It's SUCH a better day when i get up at a good time, and get things done!  

My plans for today:
1. School
2. YMCA
3. Movie Night

That is all that I have planned.

My Mom wants me to do math now....so i guess i'm done for now.

P.S. I'm going to be posting more regularly!  I have come to like it now! 

0 comments: