Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

To start the day off.. we had a wonderful church service! Brother Bobby preached a very good message. 


Each year I normally get a new outfit for Easter Sunday.  Easter seemed to come so fast, I never really thought about going shopping to get one..so I ended up not getting a new outfit. Pretty sad, I know!

After church, I came home and picked up my room a little bit before my family came over.  They arrived at my house at about 2. 
At around 4:30, some of us went down the street to check out Tommy and Debbies new place.  It's really nice!  

THEN, Chandler and I went to the park to meet up with some of the youth to play basketball.

I've had a busy day!
I love having things to do, though! I'm all about places to go, and people to see!

After a packed day, I'm now chillin on the couch with one of my chocolate bunnies.  The poor thing doesn't know what's about to happen. HA!

3 comments:

Tam said...

Poor little chocolate bunny is now earless...LOL

Erika J. said...

haha! kailee likes to eat the eyeballs. warped child. i don't know where she gets it. heh heh.

Kasey said...

haha. youre so funny. Poor bunny.